My name is Al and I am a Physical Therapy Graduate Student at Columbia University’s College of Physicians and Surgeons in NYC. I hope you are enjoying my experiences with my classmates. PT School is truly an adventure. Please spread the word to all of your friends and family to check back for new posts and more fun!

Thursday, February 17, 2005

More White Coat....

Travis supplied me with his pictures from the white coat ceremony. I am sure his point of view (which is about a foot below mine) will provide a different angle on things.

Enjoy the pics!


The "line up" in the hallway before we enter.



Jon socializing in the crowd at the reception.



Julie and her dad enjoying the day!



Jayme and her hubby, Ryan.



I suggest you never get this close to Travis.



Travis was the lucky recipient of some TLC from Karen. It must be some kinda lovin', just look at his face!



Travis caught me in the act of my photo taking during the reception.



Frank is stunned here because he just found out that Travis was getting some TLC from Karen and he was not....



Here we find Cameron Gomez deep in thought...



Apparently Travis had a little too much fun with the open bar.



Eyal and Candice sharing a good laugh and a drink!



There were a lot of people at the reception. Where's Waldo? (Can you find me in this room?)



Chi Chi decided to let her younger brother (?) take her place in the program. More men, yay!



Chi Chi and Travis pose for a fun picture! (Extreme close-up!)



James and Travis looking very sharp in their new coats!



Candice and I in the elevator.



Karen and I in the elevator. She is camera shy, so I had to hold her in view.




See you next post!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

024_21
Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com  
343948;523232fp3;=ot>2324=<;3=;67=XROQDF>2323864998-47ot1lsiMe and Ilana Me and the Dr. S and Dr. K P7090007Me and Tom 343948;523232fp46=ot>2324=<;3=;67=XROQDF>232386499-644ot1lsiI don't know these guys