My name is Al and I am a Physical Therapy Graduate Student at Columbia University’s College of Physicians and Surgeons in NYC. I hope you are enjoying my experiences with my classmates. PT School is truly an adventure. Please spread the word to all of your friends and family to check back for new posts and more fun!

Friday, May 06, 2005

Still going strong...

I would first like to apologize to everyone who is a faitful reader/follower of my blog. I have been slacking for quite sometime due to a variety of school related and personal reasons. While I have resolved/abolished the personal reasons, school will inevitably be here for the next two years.Too much has happened in the past few months (?) since my last post. I will have to go through the pictures and give all of you the highlights of happenings.
As a little teaser for you in the meantime: I still study quite a bit, a baby racoon was cornered and captured in Central Park, I removed myself from a very stressful personal relationship, my father is still fighting strongly, my brother is still just as busy as ever, I am in the midst of finals, and I learned that while somethings in life may be right for you it is the timing that is most important.

See you next post! (With highlights and pictures!)

024_21
Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com  
343948;523232fp3;=ot>2324=<;3=;67=XROQDF>2323864998-47ot1lsiMe and Ilana Me and the Dr. S and Dr. K P7090007Me and Tom 343948;523232fp46=ot>2324=<;3=;67=XROQDF>232386499-644ot1lsiI don't know these guys