My name is Al and I am a Physical Therapy Graduate Student at Columbia University’s College of Physicians and Surgeons in NYC. I hope you are enjoying my experiences with my classmates. PT School is truly an adventure. Please spread the word to all of your friends and family to check back for new posts and more fun!

Monday, March 27, 2006

Bringing you up to speed...

Hello everyone. It's been a crazy few weeks for me, including final exams, birthday parties, missed weddings and a whole bunch of other stuff. I just wanted to share some pictures with all of you, because I know that this is what you live for!! Ok, well maybe not this one thing. However; I do know a lot of you like to look in and get a good laugh every now and then.

Enjoy the pics and I'll see you next post!



These are my friends, and newlyweds Jason and Connie. I met them while attending New Mexico State University. I wa supposed to be at their wedding, but this silly school thing got in the way.... oh yeah, final exam for Peds II. It's ok, they still got married without me and sent me these great photos.





Connie does look beautiful.




I know Jason pretty well, and I bet he is trying not to laugh here...


Oops! Forget about that!


Watch out World!! Here comes Mr. and Mrs. Russell!


Jamie Miles, one of my classmates, had a bday this past Friday and a party to go with it! here are some pics from her crazy gathering.



It was also her friend's bday too, so they partied together!



Here are some of my classmates. hey, who is that guy in the back? It's Mary's rent-a-husband. NO! It's Pete, her REAL husband. I have not seen that guy in ages!


Jamie and her brother!


Jamie and her parents!


Natalie and Renee in the cab on the way to Jamie's party. They were having a discussion about pbeing photogenic.



Candace, Cary, Jayme and me!


It was nice to see Cameron still around in the city!


These luv bugs are so cute...


Ok, so I got sooo jealous of Karen and Travis kissing (b/c I wanted a kiss too) I decided to get one. Travis was unavailable, so I took the next best thing. :-)


1st year students at the party! Aren't they beautiful? :-)


A few weeks ago my very close friend Amy had a surprise bday party. It was at a great Italian restaurant in NJ (Toni aranged it all) and it was a great time.

Amy and Stacy


Me and the ladies


Amy and her mom


Group shot!


Amy and Toni



Amy and her aunt and uncle


Save some for us!



See you next post!

3Comments:

Blogger Geneva said...

Jason and Connie look so happy! I'm so glad for them :) Is he almost done with PT school?

9:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look damn Good. Thank God I have Connie. And No I am not almost done with school!!

8:15 PM

 
Blogger Gretchen said...

Allllllllllll....Up-date your blogggg.....Here is a topic for you......You have picts of every friend of yours, yet....I see none of me. Going to cry now.

9:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

024_21
Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com  
343948;523232fp3;=ot>2324=<;3=;67=XROQDF>2323864998-47ot1lsiMe and Ilana Me and the Dr. S and Dr. K P7090007Me and Tom 343948;523232fp46=ot>2324=<;3=;67=XROQDF>232386499-644ot1lsiI don't know these guys